-
November 5th, 2005, 03:46 PM
#1
moderator
Hey folks,
All three of Cherie Currie's new songs are now available through her web shop!!!
An All Star Tribute To Shania Twain
Cherie sings Whatever You Do! Don't!
An All Star Tribute to Cher
Cherie sings I Got You Babe (a duet with Lanny Cordola)
Frankenstien 3000 CD "America's Hit Remakers"
Cherie sings American Nights (a duet with Keith Roth)
http://stores.ebay.com/Rocket-City-R...-Currie-Family
Some GRRREAT new music by one GRRREAT Runaway!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
November 6th, 2005, 08:51 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I cannot wait to get mine and listen. [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
-
November 7th, 2005, 08:34 PM
#3
Inactive Member
must - buy - noW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 28th, 2005, 03:41 PM
#4
moderator
I've made up my mind...
I can NOT decide which one of these
new Cherie Currie songs I love the most!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
December 22nd, 2005, 05:51 AM
#5
moderator
These three CDs would make GRRREAT stocking stuffers, don'tcha think?
Here's wishing you all a very CHERIE Christmas!
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Gus
<center> [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
<font color="green">/\/\
/\/\/\
/\/\/\/\
/\/\/\/\/\
/\/\/\/\/\/\</font>
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] || [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] </center>
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ December 22, 2005 01:53 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks